- Freelance role
- Remote and flexible working
- Day rates £120-400 depending on experience
About Ad Hoc Global
An external user research and UX firm based in London, with freelancers across the UK and beyond. We work to improve the digital products and services of clients, usually in social services and government.
The UX researcher will be responsible for conducting research sessions (field and lab) and analysing data.
- Conducting usability tests and in-depth qualitative interviews
- Drawing key themes from data gained from user research during analysis
- Crafting user needs based on analysis to enhance the client’s understanding of their users, thus informing their service designs
- Lead research projects and support team members
- Meet and liaise with clients to negotiate and agree research projects
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- Previous experience in User Research
- Previous experience of conducting usability testing sessions and in-depth interviews
- Previous experience in drafting and presenting reports
- Experience of working independently
- Experience in Stakeholder Management
Ad Hoc London explores audience needs in the UK. We routinely conduct UX and usability research in London, Southampton, Manchester, and Glasgow. We optimise information for laptops, tablets and smartphones so customers have the best possible user experience. We help clients benefit from understanding their audiences’ varying needs.