We are on the lookout for a Senior User Researcher who has a strong grasp of UX design to be part of a public sector project starting late June 2020. The project is moving ahead during the pandemic and there will likely be flexible options regarding location and remote working.
What you’ll do
- Lead Discovery user research inline with GOV.UK standards
- Define, plan, and conduct user research
- Deliver compelling insights to the product and design teams
- Facilitate evidence-based product and design decisions
- Delivery research following GDS and NHS best practice standard
Who you are
- You have experience in conducting research within central government
- You have broad experience of qualitative research methods as well as quantitative methods
- You are comfortable planning, scoping, conducting, analysing and communicating research
- You are comfortable with discovery stage and alpha stage
Please reach out with an updated CV and outline of portfolio.
The role is OUTSIDE IR35
Apply for job
Ad Hoc London explores audience needs in the UK. We routinely conduct UX and usability research in London, Southampton, Manchester, and Glasgow. We optimise information for laptops, tablets and smartphones so customers have the best possible user experience. We help clients benefit from understanding their audiences’ varying needs.