We are on the lookout for a Senior Service Designer to be part of a public sector project starting late October.
What you will be expected to be do:
- Based on needs, define and own the overall user experience.
- Recommend the best touchpoints to deliver on this ideal experience.
- Present to senior client stakeholders.
- Lead the overall service definition, the service/experience principles, journey maps, service blueprint, and sketches of experience scenarios.
- Collaborate with the team to inform the creation of low-fidelity prototypes for exploring early hypothesis.
- Extensive experience delivering a broad mix of service design projects
- Experience working with central government
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience acting as a core team member on the project, collaborating with other team members
- Created design based on understanding other people, how they behave, what they care about, what they want to achieve, and how they work
Please reach out with an updated CV and outline of portfolio.
Paul manages client requirements and needs. He is an experienced, senior project manager successfully leading digital and technical transformation projects in areas such as user experience, user centred design, robotic process automation (RPA), and general change management. Well-rounded professional, supporting programmes focused on operational change and strategic improvements, guiding organisations toward sustainability and efficiency.