We’re hiring a Junior User Researcher in training to join our virtual team.
This Junior User Researcher in training position offers an excellent opportunities for career progression and growth. The trainee role will last approximately 3 to 6 months and will function like an apprenticeship – where you learn the rules of the trade and assist senior researchers with projects.
As a successful Junior User Researcher in training your next step is User Researcher, where you will:
– Lead research projects and support team members on other projects
– Meet and liaise with clients to negotiate and agree research projects
– Assist in formulating a plan/proposal and presenting it to the client or senior managementWriting and managing the distribution of surveys and questionnaires
– Assist the senior management on various tasks.
– Manage data and input data into databases.
As a Junior User Researcher in training, you will be:
– An enthusiastic, hard-working and diligent individual
– Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - fluent in English
– A business extrovert, comfortable dealing with individuals at all corporate levels, including board level.
– Be comfortable working in a high pressure, fast paced environment where multiple projects and competing demands are the norm.
– A team-player, detail-oriented and quick learner.
– Any experience in the Tech, Marketing or Multimedia industry would be an added bonus.
Recent graduates are welcome, but must demonstrate relevant course work (e.g., thesis work), also those with more experience who are attempting a career change.
Psychology and social science degree holders strongly encouraged to apply – Research Methods in particular. More technical or design experience is also welcome, but please mention your interest in research and skills for research field work.
Salary ranges from 50 to 100 GBP per day depending on your experience and the projects available. Agreed pay rate is for the duration of training commitment, so for a 3 to 6 month period.
Weekly schedule may vary from 30 to 40 hours per week.
Send CVs with introduction letter to email@example.com
The role is open to any global location.
Apply for job
Andrea Lewis is a psychologist and Managing Director of Ad Hoc Global Ltd. With a foundation in equity research, she has been leading product development in technology and digital media for over 12 years and leads UX due diligence assessments, research, and strategy.