We’re hiring a UX Researcher Trainee to join our London team.
This UX Researcher Trainee position offers an excellent opportunities for career progression and growth. The trainee role will last approximately 3 to 6 months and will function like an apprenticeship – where you learn the rules of the trade and assist senior researchers with projects.
As a successful UX Researcher Trainee your next step is Junior Researcher, where you will:
– Lead research projects and support team members on other projects
– Meet and liaise with clients to negotiate and agree research projects
– Assist in formulating a plan/proposal and presenting it to the client or senior managementWriting and managing the distribution of surveys and questionnaires
– Assist the senior management on various tasks.
– Manage data and input data into databases.
As a UX Researcher Trainee, you will be:
– An enthusiastic, hard-working and diligent individual
– Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
– A business extrovert, comfortable dealing with individuals at all corporate levels, including board level.
– Be comfortable working in a high pressure, fast paced environment where multiple projects and competing demands are the norm.
– A team-player, detail-oriented and quick learner.
– Any experience in the Tech, Marketing or Multimedia industry would be an added bonus.
Recent graduates are welcome, but must demonstrate relevant course work (e.g., thesis work), also those with more experience who are attempting a career change.
Psychology and social science degree holders strongly encouraged to apply – Research Methods in particular. More technical or design experience is also welcome, but please mention your interest in research and skills for research field work.
Salary is 60 per day and the duration of training is for a 3 to 6 month period.
Weekly schedule may vary from 30 to 40 hours per week.
Send CVs with introduction letter to email@example.com
Ad Hoc London explores audience needs in the UK. We routinely conduct UX and usability research in London, Southampton, Manchester, and Glasgow. We optimise information for laptops, tablets and smartphones so customers have the best possible user experience. We help clients benefit from understanding their audiences’ varying needs.